- Use the big game draw checklist to ensure you avoid mistakes and give yourself the best chance at being drawn.
- All applicants should read the 2017 Saskatchewan Resident Big Game Draw Supplement to review available hunts, season dates, tentative quotas and other additional important information. You may also wish to use the Saskatchewan Wildlife Management Zone Map to familiarize yourself with hunting areas.
- New to the big game draw? Read the big game draw overview document to learn about how the big game draw works, and use the application guide to help you submit applications correctly.
- Use the below additional information to help you with selecting your hunt choices
- Remember, you can review your big game draw applications, pool status history and draw licences by visiting the My Account section once you are signed in.
- 2017 big game draw results will be available through your web account in mid-June, with the exception of pronghorn results which will be available mid-July.
Have a question? Visit the FAQ
page or Visit the Government of Saskatchewan website